CORPORATE WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Corporate Wellness Programs Are a Powerful BUSINESS STRATEGY
In today’s competitive environment, corporate wellness programs have become an important business strategy.
The cost savings is irrefutable. Many companies also recognize that investing in their most valuable asset, their employees, gives them a leading edge over their competition.
In an effort to cut health care costs and boost employee productivity corporate giants such as Apple, Google and Facebook all have on-staff nutrition coaches to support the health and wellness of their core employees. Providing wellness education onsite improves employee productivity, drastically decreases healthcare costs, boosts employee morale and makes you, as the employer, more attractive to potential recruits. However, you don’t need to have to have a full-time onsite nutritionist to reap the benefits of an outstanding corporate wellness program. You can achieve the same or even superior results by using our corporate wellness programs.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, more than 75% of employers’ health care costs and productivity losses are related to employee lifestyle choices.
Our corporate wellness programs are a powerful and proven method for obtaining the ultimate benefits of improved employee health. Our program combines mind-set and habit change techniques with the most up-to date concepts in nutrition science. In addition, our programs are tailored to cater to today’s hectic and demanding work environments. Our programs will effectively motivate and teach your employees how they can boost their energy, improve their health and shrink their waistline for good.
Our Corporate Wellness Programs Include:
- Professional nutrition coaching provided by Keren Gilbert MS RD
- Individualized assessments and metrics
- Entertaining, educational and interactive group lectures
- Food demonstrations
- Lifestyle and nutrition goal charts
- Mind-set shifting techniques
- Habit change techniques
- Heart Healthy Eating
- Chia Seeds and superfoods
Additional Benefits to the Corporation Include:
- Employees with more energy, better concentration and focus
- Decreased healthcare costs
- Reduced absenteeism
- Increased employee satisfaction
- retention of high achieving employees
- Employees with a greater sense of teamwork and camaraderie
- Competitive edge over non-participating employers
The Employees Benefit By Experiencing:
- Improved energy and health
- Increased confidence in their ability to take charge of their health
- Reduced stress
- Ability to execute mind-set success strategies
- Increased job satisfaction
- Better co-worker relationships
Give your company a competitive edge by investing in your most valuable asset, your employees. Call our office today at 516-939-9090 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what type of wellness program would work best for your corporate/ business needs. All of our programs are tailored to meet the needs of your corporation.